I’ve been a bit house-obsessed for the last few years. We’re getting closer and closer to buying our first home, and since there’s not much I can do until we hit our savings goal I’ve decided to use up some of my home decorating energy by doing a little design board planning.
I’ve decided that when we do get a house I’m going to decorate in Southwest Modern style. It’s sort of a combination of Southwest and Scandinavian – a backdrop of bright white and modern lines but with warm Southwest touches throughout (follow my Southwest Modern Pinterest board for more of my style inspiration). I thought I’d share my boards – starting with my dining room board!
- Cove Hanging Planter: CB2
- Cactus Wall Art: The Sunshine Garden
- Leather Slope Dining Chair: West Elm
- Modern Dining Table: West Elm
- Jaipur Desert Mojave Rug: Jaipur